It's no secret that one of my favourite programs for managing my workflow is Asana. Between the colour coding, tagging & searching, private and client workspaces... I was already in love with the robust (and free!) project management program.
If you're a systems nerd like me, addicted to anything and everything that can give you even a few seconds of time back in your workflow, you're going to dig these nine Asana hacks and shortcuts.
Open up your Asana account in a new tab and have a play with these shortcuts and hacks!
Pssst! Want a PDF cheatsheet to keep handy on your desk?
1. Put colon at the end of a task to turn it into a section.
2. Press Tab + M to assign a task to yourself.
3. Press Tab + H to heart the selected task
4. Press Tab + D to set a due date for the selected task
5. Press Tab + / to open the search field
6. Press Tab + X on a selected task to enter Focus mode and hide the sidebar & toolbars
7. Press Tab + Q to add a quick task
8. Email directly into an Asana project, with the email subject becoming the task name
9. The entire catalogue under the Hacks tab